- ALD Automotive will remind you about the Technical inspection deadlines and procedure.
- Technical inspection can be performed at any regional department of the Latvian Road Traffic Safety Directorate (CSDD).
- If you plan to perform the Technical inspection well before the set deadline, please inform ALD Automotive!
Payments to be made to perform Technical inspection:
- Vehicle Operation Tax - paid by ALD Automotive before Technical inspection
- Fee for Technical inspection - paid by ALD Automotive after the inspection is performed (according to ALD Automotive and CSDD mutual agreement on postpayments)
- Company Car Tax - paid by ALD Automotive or customer before the Technical inspection (depending on the lease agreement terms)
- Fines and penalties (if any) - paid by customer before Technical inspection
Before carrying out a Technical inspection, please make sure that there are no unpaid penalties with already past payment deadlines for all the cars held and owned by your company (not only for the particular car). If there are such fines and penalties, Technical inspection will not be possible. Information about penalties can be found in the CSDD e-services or by calling the CSDD toll number 90004099.